Kinetic Joint and Mobility for dogs
Kinetic Joint and Mobility
All-natural blend of plant-based terpenes to maintain and support healthy joints in dogs.
• Specifically formulated with beta caryophyllene, myrcene and limonene to maintain the health of joints, reduce stiffness and support mobility in dogs
• Naturally stimulates CB2 receptors in the endocannabinoid system to boost overall health and promote normal balanced inflammatory responses.
• Legal alternative to CBD or hemp oil. As these terpenes are not derived from hemp or cannabis your dog gets all the benefits without the risk
• Easily added to wet or dry food using the convenient dropper
• 100 % Australian made with all-natural plant-based ingredients.
• Suitable for use in all breeds of dogs over 12 months of age. Has not been tested in pregnant or lactating bitches or in puppies.
Directions For Use
Administer drops directly onto the pet’s wet or dry food and mix thoroughly.
• Do not use in dogs weighing less than 2 kg or dogs younger than 12 months of age.
• For dogs 2-5 kg administer 1 drop per 2 kg bodyweight. To calculate number of drops, divide body weight by 2 then multiply by 1. Round to the nearest drop
• For dogs > 6 kg administer 2 drops per 3 kg bodyweight (weight ÷ 3 x 2)To calculate number of drops, divide body weight by 3 then multiply by 2. Round to the nearest drop
All natural plant terpenes beta caryophyllene, myrcene, limonene, linalool, nerolidol, geraniol and citronellol in a vegetable oil base.